Start-to-Finish Visual C# 2015
by Tim Patrick
Published by Owani Press, September 2016
Start-to-Finish Visual C# 2015 exists to teach you how to write complete software applications using Visual C#. You’ll learn all about the C# language and .NET Framework features, the bits and pieces of syntax and logic that go into code development. But the goal is a usable software solution, and you’ll find just that in each chapter, and in the accompanying Visual Studio software projects. As the text guides you through initial design to final deployment, you’ll discover the tools and skills needed to create a working software product.
Each chapter teaches you essential C# concepts, and shows you how to apply them by crafting a full business-level database-centric application. With this comprehensive book, you will:
- Understand how to design and implement .NET applications
- Learn the core features of the C# language
- Access and modify database content using ADO.NET
- Perform advanced development activities, including cryptography and localization
- Master cool C# features, such as Generics, Extension Methods, and LINQ
- Get a head start on programming via the downloadable source code
Whether you’re new to programming, or want to add C# to your existing skillset, Start-to-Finish Visual C# 2015 will guide you step-by-step through the learning process.
Click here to access Tim’s other books.